Staring : Vijay, Samantha, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sathish
Director : AR. Murugadoss
Music : Anirudh
Production : Lyca Productions
Festive seasons are incomplete without a big hero's films hitting the screens. And when a film is about to strike after crossing a plethora of hurdles, the expectations are sky high for sure. Kaththi is now a national phenomenon, thanks to the publicity which has been amassed thanks to the conflicts and problems which had cropped up. They have finally been put to rest, and Vijay will arrive tomorrow, in style.
We at Cinemalead bring you five solid reasons to watch the film. Read on.
1) Kaththi is awaited for the star in Vijay and his humongous fanbase who are waiting with bated breath. His fans have always stood beside him, being his pillars of support in the good and bad. Kaththi is more than just a movie for them, its a celebration.
2) Vijay joins hands with AR.Murugadoss for the second time, post Thuppakki which was a widely accepted blockbuster. Murugadoss is highly confident about Kaththi, saying that the film will be remembered for 10 years.
3) Samantha who is one of the cutest girls in the country plays Vijay's pair, and the song visuals are surely something to watch out for. Also, the comic sequences involving Vijay and Sathish will surely tickle the funny bone amongst the audience.
4) Technically, Kaththi is super strong with cinematography by George C. Williams, who impressed one and all with Raja Rani. Editing is by Sreekar Prasad and stunts by Anl Arasu, the crew looks really promising.
5) Anirudh's music and BGM will be the one of the standing factors in Kaththi, as his songs have already taken the nation by storm. Selfie Pulla, Aathi and Sound of Destiny are sure to create a roar in the theatre.
Tickets are getting booked in a jiffy, with site servers crashing down everywhere. Vijay fans will spend one sleepless night to see their hero onscreen tomorrow, and there is no stopping Kaththi from becoming a super hit!
Kaththi is a word, now it has become an emotion. Watch out for Cinemalead's review of the film tomorrow.
- Siddarth Srinivas
Verdict : 95 %